I am a wildlife, equine and portrait artist working and living in Kildare, Ireland. As a wildlife enthusiast, my work is strongly influenced by Irelands native animals and rolling landscapes. Working primarily in acrylic, pencil and charcoal, my technique is characterized by a close attention to detail, depth and composition to accurately capture the spirit of my subjects.
As an artist, I want my work to be exclusive with a signature style that’s never been created before. I have always admired modern architecture and décor, particularly the simplistic forms and clean lines that depicts the modern look. Inspired by these characteristics I designed a body of diverse art, merging sharp geometric shapes with contemporary paintings. This format constructs different symmetrical frames, positioned atop of one another to compliment the painted subject. These layered panel paintings are designed to introduce tenacious character to modern décor, created in a manner that adds to the architecture, rather than take away from it.
- The Green Gallery (2010, 2011)
- Gormley’s Fine Art (2010 – 2017)
- Morgan O’Driscoll’s (2014 – 2018)
- Tattersalls Ireland (2017, 2018)
- RDS Dublin Horse Show (2017, 2018, 2019)
- RDS Art Source (2018, 2019)
- Peoples Art (2017, 2018)
- Anne’s Park (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Kilcock Art Gallery (2019 – present)
- Kildare Art Gallery (2019 – present)
Ballyfermot College of Further Education 1999 – 2005 BA (Hons) degree Art and Animation